Higher Body is a radio talk show with the title A Higher Perception of Body.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the physics of Spirituality, like attracts like, how we think is what we become, or draw from Truth and wholeness to become Truth and wholeness. Listen as they discuss the idea of living by Grace and not by bread alone. In this show they will explore the operations of shifts in consciousness to experience states of being. “There is just one God and one body.” Mary Baker Eddy, Body. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and externalize the Divine image and likeness.
- I remember having a conversation with a Christian Science practitioner about what I thought the difference between Kriya Yoga and Christian Science was Kriya Yoga starts at the bottom working with a three body system, physical to mental to Spiritual. Christian Science starts from the top down with the Divine Idea the Spiritual. Either way the goal is the same in the realization that Life is purely Spiritual. I have something here from Bicknell Young Body, “There is a woeful lack of understanding among Christian Scientists in regard to their present body. This lack of understanding of our body keeps us from showing forth better bodies. If we wish to heal quickly and permanently as Jesus did, we must understand our present body as body is. And it is essential that we practice this understanding in order to give the world the true sense of the body Jesus had.”
- The idea of Darshan in Kriya Yoga is the ability to be seen by one who is in Divine Consciousness can lift you out of the physical/mental level into the Spiritual state of awareness. This is how Jesus and Mary Baker Eddy could seem to heal people by revealing what is always there– the Divine Idea. Or as Joel Goldsmith tells us in The Heart of Mysticism, “If you were to stand before Jesus Christ, the only reason you could be sure of an instantaneous healing is that He had attained more of this realization than you had. The only reason you can go to a spiritual healer for help today is that he has attained a greater realization of the truth of your true identity than you have attained. But you can go and do likewise as soon as you have arrived at some measure of that same realization. If, individually and as groups, we were sufficiently able to live with this Truth, in silent meditation and receptivity, the history of the world could be changed by the peace, the harmony, the healings and the successes that would come out of the united silent consciousness of “two or three gathered together in my name.” One moment of the silence that thunders in Godly language is heaven, and out of that silence an infinity of healings can take place. Wherever one is desperately reaching out for a realization of the Christ or for the help of God, that one could tune-in to that silence and find peace. This silence, which has such tremendous power, is the consciousness of God when the human sense is still; when the human mind is not thinking, not trying to make a demonstration, to get or to achieve something. When the human mind is still, the Divine Mind is in active expression in the entire universe.”
- What to do when we don’t have the benefit of being seen by on in Divine Consciousness we then have to climb Jacob’s ladder, or climb the mountain of transfiguration, or initiate the process in Spiritual development Kriya Yoga style. I think Mary Baker Eddy understood the relativity of things especially in what I call the Martha Wilcox lesson, to be faithful and orderly with the objects of sense in order to be receptive to the deeper things of the Divine Principle. Bicknell Young Body, “In the practice of Christian Science we spend much time in gaining a true sense of body. With the revelation of Christian Science we begin to consider the body from a metaphysical standpoint or from a state of mind somewhat illumined with the facts of divine Science. From the standpoint of metaphysics, we do not deny our body because it seems material to us, but we do deny our human, material sense of body. We keep our body and we understand and affirm that our body is an eternal verity, intact here and now as it is in Truth – – the one eternal body, the forever embodiment of divine ideas. The false appearance of false material sense that we call body is not body at all, but is a misconception of the one eternal body at hand. How many of us are willing to be “absent” from the limited material sense that we call body, and to be “present” with the true sense of body that is spiritual, painless, harmonious, Mind-governed and Mind-sustained.”
- As I drill down with Divine Science I found Mary Baker Eddy didn’t believe in reincarnation Soundbite from Herb Fitch RO 17A on reincarnation and Spiritual flesh.
- Freedom by Grace by Joel Goldsmith something from Joel Goldsmith The Heart of Mysticism ““Illumination dissolves all material ties and binds men together with the golden chains of spiritual understanding; it acknowledges only the leadership of the Christ; it has no ritual or rule but the divine, impersonal universal Love; no other worship than the inner Flame that is ever lit at the shrine of Spirit. This union is the free state of spiritual brotherhood. The only restraint is the discipline of Soul; therefore, we know liberty without license; we are a united universe without physical limits, a divine service to God without ceremony or creed. The illumined walk without fear – by Grace.”