Rebirth; Becoming a Divine Child
Rebirth is a radio talk show discussing the process of an individual becoming a Divine Child.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the concept Sons of Men and Sons of God. Are these metaphors or are they instructions to do something? Listen as they explain the difference between being mortal material entity and an immortal spiritual being. They will discuss the process of the individual becoming Divine– Apotheosis. Understand why it may be easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle; than a rich person to enter the Kingdom of heaven. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become a Divine Child.
1. The concept of Sons of Men and Sons of God didn’t begin with Jesus. During the time of the pharaohs in Egypt they made distinctions between the two. In fact, some say the pyramids were structures to assist in the initiation.
2. Initiation is the starting point of Apotheosis ( the process of the individual becoming Divine).
3. 3 Phases in the Developmental process represented by the Heroes Journey (Separation, Journey and return). Metamorphosis of a caterpillar.
4. Creation does not reveal its secrets to an unworthy opponent. Though, the Kingdom of God is everywhere it does not become available to an individual until they attune to IT.
5. The concept of the Christ, the godliness that animated Jesus. Is the Principle of Divine Law that is available to each and every one of us. Divine Law is there equally for all of us provided we make ourselves available to IT.
6. What is the tradeoff? We can live in the House of the Lord but we must comply with the rules. Before you get in you must renounce the world. Ouch! Give up everything. No exceptions or special dispensations.
7. Why is that so hard? Like attracts like; we have desire for the material world (original sin). For most the pleasures of “sin” are more than enough to keep them embroiled. For others, the risk of sickness, suffering and death can become a catalyst to become “Liberated.”
8. Techniques to make the transition more doable and enjoyable. Get the Light in your soul; acquire a taste for Spirit!
9. Physics tells we can’t gain something without losing something; matter can neither be created nor destroyed, only changed. The easiest way to get out from an unnecessary dependency is to substitute. Why the body is like a monkey. The secret to substitution is to change dimensions; go from unnecessary to necessary.
The Ascension into Heaven is Kriya Yoga
Ascension into Heaven is Kriya Yoga is a radio talk show explaining the process in human development. The goals of the Christian religion and the Kriya Yoga science are the same.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Ascension, not as an event that happened 2000 years ago but as something to be done now. They will look at the symbolism of the scripture as instruction to expand identity beyond duality. Listen as they explain the phases in human development leading to Apotheosis. Christianity and Kriya Yoga are more alike than you may think. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become above the mundane.
1. Crucifixion, Resurrection, and Ascension. Phase three in the developmental process leading to Union with the Divine.
2. Scripture isn’t a bunch of stories that we either believe or don’t. If fact, when it is– we miss the point. From this disadvantage we think virtue is charming but unnecessary in business, politics, law, and relationships. We think sin is an incident that can be excused.
3. When we miss the point, we miss the mark and that is a sin. All the piety, prayer, slacktivism, and pretending will not rectify the situation. You can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear.
4. What is the role of virtue in the Ascension? In the same way liquid is used in a syphon to start the flow. Virtue is needed to connect to the Divine. The reverse is also true; if the liquid is lost the flow is stopped.
5. The Ascension is when we grab on to the Life Force and lift ourselves out of the realms of suffering and decay. We can’t lift ourselves off the earth from the earth. The forces of gravity keep pulling us back.
6. Connection to the Life Force gives us leverage to lift ourselves off the earth and sustain it. In fact, it is the only way to do it. One God, One Truth, One Religion, One Yoga, One #1 Need.
7. Believing Jesus rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven doesn’t have much pragmatic application, for me. However, feeling connected to something pure powerful and sacred lifts my inner environment to feelings of bliss, wonder, awe.
8. Next week – Memorial Day to Honor the Warrior.
Discussing the Mythology of Religious Holidays
Mythology is a radio talk show discussing the mythology of religious holidays. Talking about the underlying theme of an event that is central to all humans.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about some of the current events happening this month and dig out the Mythology of the events. They will be looking at Daylight Savings Time and the Jewish holiday of Purim. Purim is considered to be a joyous Holiday often accompanied by celebrations, plays, festive food and costume parties. Listen as they examine, the Hindu festival of Holi, Pi Day, St. Patrick’s Day, and Spring Equinox. Holi is the ancient Hindu Festival of Love and also known as the Festival of Colors. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the Power of Prana.
1. Daylight Savings time and Purim the approach of Spring is a time for celebration.
2. Purim is a celebration that comes out of the escape of death– Haman was planning on killing all the Jewish people in Persia. The myth of celebrating life because of death.
3. A simple theme but it gives each and every one of use reason to celebrate– you are alive. So get over yourself and start living!
4. Spring is the symbol of New Life and daylight savings time is a lead in to Spring. A sign that spring is on its way.
5. The Tibetan’s say, none learn to live until they learn to die. Death and the threat or reality of a pending doom is a catalyst to get living.
6. Holi is the festival that symbolizes the triumph of good over evil.
7. The procession of light overcoming darkness and the cycle of death and rebirth. Out of the ashes and the gray of winter comes new life and the colors of spring.
8. The simple act of participation with the changing of the season has a strong effect on a person.
9. Today we don’t have attention for the environment and our surroundings we are too busy looking at our phones or computers or TV’s and we are depressed. Devices don’t have seasons it is a constant influence and lulls us into denial of death.
10. Lack motivation and enthusiasm for life. Take a look around you and start living! What is the ultimate triumph of good over evil, light over darkness and life over death. Apotheosis! I am eternal and I have transcended the cycle of death and rebirth.
11. Next week International Day of Happiness.
The 10 Commandments and Union with the Divine
Commandments is a radio show that discusses the importance of universal order in human development. Listen as they explain apotheosis the process of the individual becoming Divine.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the 10 Commandments as a code of ethics. Listen as they compare the Commandments to the Yamas and Niyamas of Kriya Yoga. This show will explain the meaning and purpose behind these “rules” and how they are applied to Yoga or Religion. Listen as they clear up any doubt that Yoga is a Religion. They will demonstrate how the communities that have taken over our Religions have failed; to the extent that these “religions” aren’t Religions” aren’t any longer. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul to get the benefits that come with Union with the Divine.
1. The first commandment is Key because if we don’t know what God is we miss the point completely.
2. The second commandment is also important no false gods or idols.
3. The Yamas in Yoga serve a similar purpose to the 10 commandment. We need a value system that is in accordance to universal
4. Why we need a code of ethic to connect to Spirit in the same way we need to prime a pump to get it started.
5. To create a syphon you have to fill the hose.
6. It stands to reason that in order for us to access the Divine we must demonstrate the Divine Qualities.
7. Once we make the conversion then the qualities become our nature.
8. It is very important to understand that the demonstration of the qualities doesn’t equal the connection. But it is a prerequisite to making the connection.
9. The key to the commandments is to covet God and not your neighbors wife or husband.
10. Abstaining isn’t Liberation it is punishment.
The Isha Upanishad and Kriya Yoga
Isha Upanishad: The Upanishads are the knowing books of the Vedas; which come out of the Hindu scriptures. The word Upanishad means secret teaching and the Isha Upanishad is one of the thirteen accepted works as a revealed scripture of the highest authority.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Isha Upanishad ; based on Kriya Yoga applications. “Life in the world and life in the spirit are not incompatible. Work or action, is not contrary to knowledge of God, but indeed, if performed without attachment, is a means to it. On the other hand, renunciation is renunciation of the ego, of selfishness– not of life. The end, both of work and of renunciation, is to know the Self within and Brahman without, and to realize their identity. The Self is Brahman, and Brahman is all.”
Listen and learn how to understand this ancient scripture as instruction to becoming a whole person– Apotheosis. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and initiate your process.
1. What is Mantra? Mantra is an exercise in concentration combined with a skillful use of sound. We use sound instinctually when we moan; which is typically when we are in pain or pleasure. What the body is doing is trying to bring itself back to balance. Concentration is the ability to block out unrelated matter to focus on the task at hand. Mantra is a skillful use of sound so we can resonate to a higher frequency with the power of sacred words. Daily clamor is unbridled sound. Prayer, song, intelligent speech, and Mantra are the organization of sound. Repetition of organized sound leads to the absorption of that vibration. Absorption of Mantra creates total involvement in the evolution of consciousness without doubt or conflict that leads to the unification of consciousness. Silence is the unification of sound and the gateway to the essence of life— the bible says,“ be still and know that I am God”. First, we must divide and conquer before we can unite and stand. Where human endeavor ends is where divine intervention begins. Where the personal ends God begins. The effortful work of concentration yields the effortless flow state of meditation.
2. What are the benefits of Chanting? In this model we get the benefit of group dynamic because thoughts are measured in phase and amplitude and thoughts that are in phase exponentially increase the amplitude. In this exercise we can go further and faster than we ever could on our own. It resembles the pace line in bicycling—everyone is on their own bike contributing to the group. In this session we are moving thru the roadways of consciousness. Another way of saying this is– The small and the simple explain the large and the complex. The working of the atom is identical to the workings of the solar system. No one is a separate entity, totally self-sufficient. We are all dependent on the universe for our existence. At the same time we all have a unique talent and gift to give back to the universe– seeing this allows us to be individual and divine at the same time.
3. What is the Isha Upanishad? The Upanishads are the knowing books of the Vedas; which come out of the Hindu scriptures. The word Upanishad means secret teaching and the Isha Upanishad is one of the thirteen accepted works as a revealed scripture of the highest authority. We are reading a translation by Swami Prabhavananda.
4. Two translations of the chant: A: Aum:That is perfect: this is perfect. Out of that perfection emanates this perfection. In the ocean of perfection surge the waves of perfection; Yet perfection is never lost. B: Filled with Brahman are the things we see, Filled with Brahman are the things we see not, From out of Brahman floweth all that is: From Brahman all– yet he is still the same.
International Woman’s Day & Union with the Divine
International Woman’s Day is a special day put aside to celebrate accomplishments of women in all walks of life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the concept of women and men; based on Kriya Yoga principles. Male and female, positive and negative, dark and light are all great indicators of the interplay between matter and mind. They will shed light on the statement; “the woman must be subservient to the man” by taking the statement out of role playing into an inner dynamic. They will explain why this is a not gender based insight but important information for both men and women. Listen and learn how to understand scripture as instruction to becoming a whole person– woman or man. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become a whole person.
1. The key to understanding polarity is not to take it personal. Men and women are ways of identifying principles.
2. In the bible, “the women must be subservient to the man” is a powerful statement but it’s not about role playing in the community. It is instruction for both men and women.
3. The feminine principle (instinct, appetite, survival etc.) must be subservient to your masculine principle (intelligence).
4. Principle centered behavior is above emotion. Jesus walked on water (the human, potential to be intelligent, is above water, symbol for the feminine.
5. Lao Tzu rides the bull same thing intelligence is above the animal.
6. The thing we want to understand that the human has the capacity to resonate to many different levels of consciousness but fundamentally there are 3 major choices– animal, human, and Divine.
7. Celebrate your passion– the feminine principle. Matter and mind need each other; you don’t want to suppress either but you want to express feeling with intelligence.
8. Intelligence without feeling is cold and calculating. Feeling without intelligence is perilous; addictive compulsive behavior, violence, emotionality.
9. Mythology uses images like a person turned into an animal– Cerci turned Odysseus’s men into swine.
10. Remember the body has power; so celebrate your power (the feminine principle) and the mind has vision (intelligence the masculine principle) . Whether you are a man or a woman we have both principles.
Spiritual Enhancements : Enhancing A Spiritual Practice with Condiments
Spiritual Enhancements is a radio show about the possibility of enriching a Spiritual practice with condiments.
Spiritual Enhancements: Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the fundamentals of a Spiritual practice. They will explain why less is more when it comes to the realms of Spirit. We have been socialized with an addition mentality because of our material orientation. We add chocolate syrup to the banana split to make it better, we add salt and pepper to the chicken to make it better; and we add dinner to the date to make it better. When it comes to the realm of Spirit elimination is the way to go. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and feel the benefits of Pure Spirit.
1. Is it even possible to add something to spirit.
2. According to most of texts the relationship with God has always been mutually exclusive.
3. Let’s look at the whole concept of purification and its importance in actualizing this experience apotheosis.
4. The fall from Eden in the Bible really tells the whole story that one bite of an apple, and in your in the realms of suffering and decay.
5. You really have to understand the physics of spirituality in order to really grasp the concept of purification.
6. This this is why we have to challenge a lot of the information that is being displayed out there and cross reference it with something that really works.
7. Any unnecessary dependency will be a barrier to you being able to actualize true spirituality.
8. Spirituality must be your only addiction.
9. You have to remember there is only one way this goes right and everything else misses the mark.
10. CS Lewis said, something like– “in the end it really doesn’t matter what you chose instead of the kingdom of God.”
11. Only one God, one Truth, one Religion, one Yoga, only one #1 Need.
Free Kriya Yoga Asana Class
Burlington, VT; Asana means posture. Asana is a system of exercise which uses the geometry of our physical bodies to lengthen and strengthen muscles which brings the bones into a position of internal support. The exercises have procedure and intention. However, the physical postures are a module that fits into this master plan leading to Total Consciousness. When we include the internal mental work of training the mind to serve Spirit and train the body to serve the mind with the symbol of Spirit, then matter and mind come together with new information. Click here for your free pdf handout.
Burlington to learn the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga.
Kriya Yoga Salutation to the Moon are a series of movements that are designed to bring the Life Force into each system of the physical body and Salutation to the Sun are a series of movements that enable the practitioner to demonstrate the qualities; the Life Force deliver. Experience Kriya Yoga get the Light in your soul!
Presented by Lole ambassador Lisa Winton certified Kriya Yoga Asana Teacher.
Join us on Saturday February 27, 2016 at 9:00 am to 10:00 am at the Store– Lole Burlington
63 Church Street
BURLINGTON, VT, 05401
Practice Kriya Yoga and experience true Union with the Divine and become the change you want to see! Click here for your free pdf handout.