CPS August 2017 at Institute For Personal Development, Inc. “Kriya Yoga Ashram is a list of astrology transits for the month of August 2017.
New Moon 7-23-17 in Leo Conveys Loyalty
Moon 7-23-17 is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities of the New Moon in Leo which brings loyalty.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the New Moon on July 23, 2017 at 5:46 AM EDT in Hampton, NH. Listen as they examine the chart of this lunation and point out some possibilities. The New Moon is the time of a new beginning; the best way to predict your future is to create it. They will discuss the value of having a plan to give direction to your intentions. The best life plan addresses your needs, wants and collective purpose. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and Initiate your Process.
Moon 7-23-17 notes:
1. In this particular chart the New Moon falls in the 12th house and is conjunct Mars and conjunct the Ascendant.
2. The Sun, Moon, Mars, and the Ascendant are in Leo the key phrase is “I Will” and the attribute is “Loyalty.” This paints a picture of the Kingdom of God, the Will of God, Personal Desire all in the house of Union with the Divine.
3. This could be the New Beginning that keeps on giving! The revelation that we are Eternal Spirit. What you need; the Life Force is number 1. What you want; align personal desire with the Will of God. What is your purpose; devotion to the betterment of the greater whole.
4. The shift from limited material beliefs that keep us embroiled in the realms of suffering and decay. Into the Divine abode of Peace, Love, Happiness and Goodness. Eternal Happiness and Health.
5. Let’s look at the role of Loyalty in this relationship with Divine Law seeking expression. We can’t be totally committed some of the time nor can we keep jumping from ship to ship. There is only one Truth, one God, one Religion, one Yoga, one #1 need and we must be Loyal to IT.
6. In the Yoga Sutras Patanjali’s tells us; “it is the constant practice of detachment and the continuous restraint of the thought variations.” Jesus tells us the same thing “Love the Lord thy God with your heart, soul, and mind.” The Buddha simply says “Desire Nothing.”
7. The Ascendant is the point of contact between the 1st house and the 12th house; it is where personal interest and desire touches Divine Law seeking expression. The view of my will and thy will.
8. Do we have attention for Divine Law? If not, our reality is limited to a solely material perspective; rooted in sin, sickness, suffering and decay. If so, we can harmonize our will with the Will of God; aligning our reality with Peace, Love, Happiness and Goodness.
9. Some supporting aspects: Venus opposition Saturn (personal interest in conflict with collective purpose). Pluto square Jupiter( tension to transform lofty aspirations). Grand Trine Uranus, Saturn, and Mercury (New insights to form new ideas about collective purpose)
10.Next week: Realizing Your True Spiritual Nature.
Full Moon in Capricorn Brings Activity
Activity Moon is a radio talk show discussing the Full Moon in Capricorn to bring activity in your life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Full Moon on July 9, 2017 at 6:59 AM EDT in Hampton, NH. Listen as they examine the chart of the event and point out some possibilities. The Full Moon is the delivery day of the previous New Moon; they will be looking at the New Moon on June 23, 2017 to find clues. Both charts have important positions in Cardinal Signs which is the creating force of the universe. This may be a cosmic call to action. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and Initiate your Process.
Activity Moon notes:
1. Happy Full Moon what the New Moon promises the Full Moon Delivers. I like working with these short cycles and use them to help me see how things are shaping to effect the larger cycles.
2. The opposition of the Sun and Moon can bring conflict between comfort and security and growth and spontaneity.
3. Moon conjunct Pluto on a positive note brings the desire to transform and with the opposition to Sun and Mars it will influence Self-expression and personal desires. The square to Jupiter can bring tension surrounding lofty aspirations. There is no loftier aspiration than one’s relationship with the Divine.
4. There is a wide cardinal Cross and this is very productive of energy; there is no such thing as bad energy only energy wrongly used. Try to use the energy to bring your intentions to fruition. How does the saying go? “small minded people talk about people, larger minded people talk about events, and large minded people talk about ideas.
5. Venus in Gemini sextile Mercury in Leo is a nice aspect to help use new ideas to shape personal interests.
CPS July 2017 (Celestial Positioning System) is a great tool to help you create your future.
CPS June 2017 at Institute For Personal Development, Inc. “Kriya Yoga Ashram” is a list of astrological transits for the month of June.
CPS May 2017 CPS May 2017 – The Sustaining Phase of Spring becomes the Dissolving Phase of Spring CPS May 2017 (Celestial Positioning System) is a great tool to help you create your future. How we think is what we become; control your thoughts and start shaping your reality. Use the Kriya Yoga Life Building…
How we think is what we become; control your thoughts and start shaping your reality.
CPS March 2017 at Institute For Personal Development, Inc. “Kriya Yoga Ashram” is a list of daily transits to transit for the month of March.
Solar Eclipse 2/26/17 at 9:58 AM EST
Eclipse 2-17 is the union of the Sun, Moon, and Earth a symbolic joining of Spirit, Mind, and Matter the quintessential goal of Kriya Yoga. For the full report of the Solar Eclipse click here!
The Solar Eclipse is the New Moon phase of a 2 year, 2 month, and 28 day cycle that can be plotted in an Ephemeris ( a book of planetary placements for a period of time). By locating the phases of the Moon that correspond (within orb) with the degree and zodiacal sign, of the original Eclipse point.
Phases of the Moon that correspond with 8 degrees Pisces, 12 minutes:
New Moon Phase – 2/26/17 – 8 Pisces 12 – The seed is in the ground.
First Quarter Moon – 11/26/17 – 4 Pisces 38 – The seed sprouts the ground.
Full Moon Phase – 8/26/18 – 3 Pisces 12 – The sprout flowers in full bloom.
3rd Quarter Moon – 5/26/19 – 5 Pisces 9 – The flower wilts sending new seed to the ground.
The chart below is a list of the transits of the Sun and Mars to the Solar Eclipse point 8 Pisces 12. These transits can be triggers for events, circumstances, and or situations to assist you in looking for the Myth of the Solar Eclipse. The Myth is a central theme that will be very specific and individual to what the Eclipse means for you. For the full report of the Solar Eclipse click here!
The primary intention of this practice is to be able to determine the difference between a secular practice of Yoga from a Spiritual practice of Yoga. It is essential to understand that a practice can only be one or the other but never both. A Spiritual practice of Yoga isn’t something that happens to us by accident– it is a conscious decision and has a very specific result. Unlike a lot of the obscure language that is thrown around in the new age yoga and celebrity spiritual communities– Kriya Yoga is an exact science. Nothing “Spiritual” happens because of an astrological event. The astrological event is only an opportunity for one who is trained and prepared to participate with the energy available at that given moment.
The Solar Eclipse (Eclipse 2-17) is the union of Sun, Moon, and Earth and symbolizes the joining of Spirit with mind and matter. We will call this dynamic the Union of the individual with the Divine. Another way of saying this is rebirthing of the body into Spirit. On a pragmatic level it translates into “using what you need to produce the feeling in your body that you are ok.” This means that we must “transform” from a human using particles or wave (things visible and tangible or things invisible but tangible), into a human using “Void” or “Nothing” (the invisible and intangible source of sustenance); for validation.
This internal connection is what we call “getting the Light in your Soul,” or Initiation– the moment we begin using the Life Force (Void, Nothing, God, Unified Field, etc.) as the symbol our body uses to produce the feeling it is alright (Santosha – Contentment). Then your practice of Yoga is now a Spiritual Practice. Everything else is secular.
1. One of the biggest benefits of Initiation is Collective Purpose. A reason to be alive other than just stay alive. You can’t experience Apotheosis and not want to share it with the world.
2. Getting the Light in your Soul means you will receive virtue to overcome fear, wisdom to overcome ignorance, enthusiasm to overcome laziness, and purpose to overcome selfishness.
3. The difference between pretending to be Spiritual and being Spiritual is found in what you champion.
4. The use of Mantra can be similar to the use of duck calling in hunting. The basic purpose is nourishment or food. Sustenance is the underlying goal– to use Prana as the source of renewal.
5. Making the physical body a temple to house the Holy Spirit. The environment must be suitable for the Life Force. Clean and Quiet for Eclipse 2-17. For the full report of the Solar Eclipse click here!
CPS February 2017 at Institute For Personal Development, Inc. “Kriya Yoga Ashram” is a list of daily transits for the month of February.