Mother’s Day a Time of Reconciliation
Reconciliation is a radio talk show explaining the role of the Moon as the mother principle in the process of becoming Divine.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Great Mother; the Moon. They will look at the archetypal images of the past, cellular memory, manifestation, protection and nurturance. Yes, the Moon symbolizes mother but it is so much more. Listen as they show how the relationship with an actual parent can be expanded and understood from an inner perspective. We don’t have to rewrite our pasts just begin looking with new insights. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become a whole person in the adult stage.
1. The Moon is symbolized by the image of Mother. Mother gives birth, nurtures, and protects. The image also includes our past, memory track, cellular memory and feeling state.
2. It can be helpful when we look at the role of feelings in manifestation. When we are in harmony with Divine Law seeking expression we are in a positive feeling state. Contentment, joy, happiness, bliss, wonder, awe etc.
3. When we are in a positive feeling state we are closer to the creative principle. From this vantage point we have a better chance of getting requests accepted.
4. When we are in discord and conflict with Divine Law seeking expression we are in a negative feeling state. Fear, anger, jealousy, envy, frustration, depression, apathy, etc.
5. When we are in a negative feeling state we are resistant to the creative principle. From this disadvantage we are unable to get our requests accepted.
6. When the Queen is happy there is peace and prosperity in the Kingdom! Resolve all issues with the mother, the past, and your cellular memory. Get yourself happy, now!
7. Solution begins with circumstances as they are. The more we realize we are creating our reality with the thoughts we think, the feelings we harbor, and the beliefs we accept. The quicker we can start to change (another aspect of the Moon). Claim your power!
8. Rebirthing of your body. Thank your actual parents for your first birth; and remember everything is exactly the way you ordered it. We are not victims– blaming comes with the regressive cycle. When we don’t initiate the progressive growth cycle we remain in the grips of the unconscious Moon.
9. Activating the conscious Moon initiates a second birthing of the body. Here is where you may want to get some help from the Kriya Yoga Ashram. Our first birth we became sons and daughters of humans and we had no choice. This second birth we become sons and daughters of the Divine and it is all conscious choice and effort.
10. How the second birth effects the relationship with our actual parent. Once we separate from the original pattern we begin to develop an adult relationship with our mother’s. No more control dramas, blaming, or manipulation. Adults have the capacity to unconditionally give.