Rebirth; Becoming a Divine Child
Rebirth is a radio talk show discussing the process of an individual becoming a Divine Child.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the concept Sons of Men and Sons of God. Are these metaphors or are they instructions to do something? Listen as they explain the difference between being mortal material entity and an immortal spiritual being. They will discuss the process of the individual becoming Divine– Apotheosis. Understand why it may be easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle; than a rich person to enter the Kingdom of heaven. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become a Divine Child.
1. The concept of Sons of Men and Sons of God didn’t begin with Jesus. During the time of the pharaohs in Egypt they made distinctions between the two. In fact, some say the pyramids were structures to assist in the initiation.
2. Initiation is the starting point of Apotheosis ( the process of the individual becoming Divine).
3. 3 Phases in the Developmental process represented by the Heroes Journey (Separation, Journey and return). Metamorphosis of a caterpillar.
4. Creation does not reveal its secrets to an unworthy opponent. Though, the Kingdom of God is everywhere it does not become available to an individual until they attune to IT.
5. The concept of the Christ, the godliness that animated Jesus. Is the Principle of Divine Law that is available to each and every one of us. Divine Law is there equally for all of us provided we make ourselves available to IT.
6. What is the tradeoff? We can live in the House of the Lord but we must comply with the rules. Before you get in you must renounce the world. Ouch! Give up everything. No exceptions or special dispensations.
7. Why is that so hard? Like attracts like; we have desire for the material world (original sin). For most the pleasures of “sin” are more than enough to keep them embroiled. For others, the risk of sickness, suffering and death can become a catalyst to become “Liberated.”
8. Techniques to make the transition more doable and enjoyable. Get the Light in your soul; acquire a taste for Spirit!
9. Physics tells we can’t gain something without losing something; matter can neither be created nor destroyed, only changed. The easiest way to get out from an unnecessary dependency is to substitute. Why the body is like a monkey. The secret to substitution is to change dimensions; go from unnecessary to necessary.