National Prayer Day Kriya Yoga Style
Prayer Day is a radio talk show discussing the role of prayer in a Kriya Yoga practice.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the role of Prayer in a Kriya Yoga practice. In the context of creating your reality; asking for what you want is crucial. They will discuss the value of feelings in the creating process. Listen as they make a distinction between talking to “God” and feeling connected to the Life Force. Remember Kriya Yoga is union with the Divine. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and prey on Prana.
1. To ask for what we want we must know what we want. Who am I and what would my life look like if I am getting exactly what I want.
2. What we prey on has an effect on how we get what pray for (we want). Particles, Waves, or Spirit? If we draw from duality (particles and wave) we are drawing from fear and limitation. We are limited to the placebo effect.
3. The first order of business is to get out of the pattern (original sin) looking for food, mother, approval for validation. Join with Truth and wholeness; Prey on Prana.
4. Once you have made the conversion and become a human seeking the Divine; now you are in a better position to ask for what you want.
5. This internal connection enables us to feel good enough. This feeling of confidence becomes an ally in the process of asking for what we want.
6. Thought is an energy capable of producing effects but it is measurable by the amount of strength it is emitted with. Feeling and belief are variables in the formula for creating reality.
7. The Divine Norm seeking expression within you is a “power” that is moving forward and lifeward. When we are in harmony with this force we experience happiness, joy, positive growth and perfect health. In this state we are close to the creative principle. When we are out of sync with this force we experience fear, anger, negative growth and abnormal health. In this state we are in conflict with the creative principle.
8. The internal connection with this creative principle becomes a platform for asking for what we want. When we have the calmness, confidence, and clarity that comes with this connection we are in a position to ask for what we want.
9. When there is doubt, fear, jealousy, anger, negativity we are out of sync with the creative principle and in conflict with the forces available to us– that create. When there is resistance nothing happens.
10. Next week we will talk about Modeling Air Quality and Union with the Divine.