The Ascension into Heaven is Kriya Yoga
Ascension into Heaven is Kriya Yoga is a radio talk show explaining the process in human development. The goals of the Christian religion and the Kriya Yoga science are the same.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Ascension, not as an event that happened 2000 years ago but as something to be done now. They will look at the symbolism of the scripture as instruction to expand identity beyond duality. Listen as they explain the phases in human development leading to Apotheosis. Christianity and Kriya Yoga are more alike than you may think. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become above the mundane.
1. Crucifixion, Resurrection, and Ascension. Phase three in the developmental process leading to Union with the Divine.
2. Scripture isn’t a bunch of stories that we either believe or don’t. If fact, when it is– we miss the point. From this disadvantage we think virtue is charming but unnecessary in business, politics, law, and relationships. We think sin is an incident that can be excused.
3. When we miss the point, we miss the mark and that is a sin. All the piety, prayer, slacktivism, and pretending will not rectify the situation. You can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear.
4. What is the role of virtue in the Ascension? In the same way liquid is used in a syphon to start the flow. Virtue is needed to connect to the Divine. The reverse is also true; if the liquid is lost the flow is stopped.
5. The Ascension is when we grab on to the Life Force and lift ourselves out of the realms of suffering and decay. We can’t lift ourselves off the earth from the earth. The forces of gravity keep pulling us back.
6. Connection to the Life Force gives us leverage to lift ourselves off the earth and sustain it. In fact, it is the only way to do it. One God, One Truth, One Religion, One Yoga, One #1 Need.
7. Believing Jesus rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven doesn’t have much pragmatic application, for me. However, feeling connected to something pure powerful and sacred lifts my inner environment to feelings of bliss, wonder, awe.
8. Next week – Memorial Day to Honor the Warrior.
Mother’s Day a Time of Reconciliation
Reconciliation is a radio talk show explaining the role of the Moon as the mother principle in the process of becoming Divine.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Great Mother; the Moon. They will look at the archetypal images of the past, cellular memory, manifestation, protection and nurturance. Yes, the Moon symbolizes mother but it is so much more. Listen as they show how the relationship with an actual parent can be expanded and understood from an inner perspective. We don’t have to rewrite our pasts just begin looking with new insights. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become a whole person in the adult stage.
1. The Moon is symbolized by the image of Mother. Mother gives birth, nurtures, and protects. The image also includes our past, memory track, cellular memory and feeling state.
2. It can be helpful when we look at the role of feelings in manifestation. When we are in harmony with Divine Law seeking expression we are in a positive feeling state. Contentment, joy, happiness, bliss, wonder, awe etc.
3. When we are in a positive feeling state we are closer to the creative principle. From this vantage point we have a better chance of getting requests accepted.
4. When we are in discord and conflict with Divine Law seeking expression we are in a negative feeling state. Fear, anger, jealousy, envy, frustration, depression, apathy, etc.
5. When we are in a negative feeling state we are resistant to the creative principle. From this disadvantage we are unable to get our requests accepted.
6. When the Queen is happy there is peace and prosperity in the Kingdom! Resolve all issues with the mother, the past, and your cellular memory. Get yourself happy, now!
7. Solution begins with circumstances as they are. The more we realize we are creating our reality with the thoughts we think, the feelings we harbor, and the beliefs we accept. The quicker we can start to change (another aspect of the Moon). Claim your power!
8. Rebirthing of your body. Thank your actual parents for your first birth; and remember everything is exactly the way you ordered it. We are not victims– blaming comes with the regressive cycle. When we don’t initiate the progressive growth cycle we remain in the grips of the unconscious Moon.
9. Activating the conscious Moon initiates a second birthing of the body. Here is where you may want to get some help from the Kriya Yoga Ashram. Our first birth we became sons and daughters of humans and we had no choice. This second birth we become sons and daughters of the Divine and it is all conscious choice and effort.
10. How the second birth effects the relationship with our actual parent. Once we separate from the original pattern we begin to develop an adult relationship with our mother’s. No more control dramas, blaming, or manipulation. Adults have the capacity to unconditionally give.
Modeling Air Quality and Union with the Divine
Air Quality is a radio talk show discussing the role of air in relation to human life and development. Contaminated thinking produces contaminated resources.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the effects of air models on the quality of life. Listen as they explain just how valuable air is to life on this planet. What would matter if your next breath wasn’t there waiting for you? Without air we can only live minutes and yet few ever think of it; what is wrong with this picture? This show will discuss the benefits of putting air in a position of importance in your life. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and use what you really need to keep you happy.
1. Air is our number 2 life sustaining force and should be high on your priority list. Notice I used the word “should” I am sure most therapist cringe at the sound.
2. If there are no “should’s” there will be no problems. How did this ever happen? I ask the same question when I hear that the air quality is poor today. What are we thinking?
3. Contaminated thinking produces contaminated resources. There isn’t much sense trying to clean up the planet until we clean up our beliefs. When money is more important than air– what are you thinking? Especially when money isn’t real and it doesn’t support life. Money is the currency that we use to get water, food, shelter but we don’t need money to buy air.
4. The value of cleaning up our thinking is realizing the importance of our #2 life sustaining force and when it is in its position of importance– we are thinking right.
5. Interestingly thinking is our number 1 need and this makes thinking right– putting what you need in its position of importance.
6. Something magical happens to a human being that makes this conversion in values. They become attached or addicted to a different source of sustenance. Prey on Prana.
7. This connection initiates a progressive cycle in human development– the mind opens. We are no longer self-absorbed and see ourselves as separate.
8. Humans in the adult state are virtuous by nature. Principle centered behavior is crucial in building a bridge to the Life Force.
9. Cruelty is a sign of weakness; we can expect kindness only from the strong. Vise means to render ineffectual and virtue brings virility.
10. Next week is mother’s day!
National Prayer Day Kriya Yoga Style
Prayer Day is a radio talk show discussing the role of prayer in a Kriya Yoga practice.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the role of Prayer in a Kriya Yoga practice. In the context of creating your reality; asking for what you want is crucial. They will discuss the value of feelings in the creating process. Listen as they make a distinction between talking to “God” and feeling connected to the Life Force. Remember Kriya Yoga is union with the Divine. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and prey on Prana.
1. To ask for what we want we must know what we want. Who am I and what would my life look like if I am getting exactly what I want.
2. What we prey on has an effect on how we get what pray for (we want). Particles, Waves, or Spirit? If we draw from duality (particles and wave) we are drawing from fear and limitation. We are limited to the placebo effect.
3. The first order of business is to get out of the pattern (original sin) looking for food, mother, approval for validation. Join with Truth and wholeness; Prey on Prana.
4. Once you have made the conversion and become a human seeking the Divine; now you are in a better position to ask for what you want.
5. This internal connection enables us to feel good enough. This feeling of confidence becomes an ally in the process of asking for what we want.
6. Thought is an energy capable of producing effects but it is measurable by the amount of strength it is emitted with. Feeling and belief are variables in the formula for creating reality.
7. The Divine Norm seeking expression within you is a “power” that is moving forward and lifeward. When we are in harmony with this force we experience happiness, joy, positive growth and perfect health. In this state we are close to the creative principle. When we are out of sync with this force we experience fear, anger, negative growth and abnormal health. In this state we are in conflict with the creative principle.
8. The internal connection with this creative principle becomes a platform for asking for what we want. When we have the calmness, confidence, and clarity that comes with this connection we are in a position to ask for what we want.
9. When there is doubt, fear, jealousy, anger, negativity we are out of sync with the creative principle and in conflict with the forces available to us– that create. When there is resistance nothing happens.
10. Next week we will talk about Modeling Air Quality and Union with the Divine.
CPS May 2017 CPS May 2017 – The Sustaining Phase of Spring becomes the Dissolving Phase of Spring CPS May 2017 (Celestial Positioning System) is a great tool to help you create your future. How we think is what we become; control your thoughts and start shaping your reality. Use the Kriya Yoga Life Building…
Divine Mercy Before New Moon in Taurus
Divine Mercy is a radio talk show discussing the difference between Mercy used as a currency as opposed to a pardon or relief from obligation.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the upcoming events of Divine Mercy Sunday followed by the New Moon on 4/26/17. Listen as they discuss Divine Mercy as a form of currency and not some sort of pardon or relief from an obligation. Then they will talk about how to use the New Moon in Taurus as a new beginning. Learn how to upgrade your values by changing how you think, what you feel, and believe. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of a resource based economy.
1. The visual that I have here is that Divine Mercy is more the form of currency and not some sort of Pardon or relief from an obligation.
2. The key is to see the difference between to two views.
3. Things change dramatically when we experience God as a source of sustenance as opposed to an authoritarian figure.
4. A conduct based belief system versus a resource based system. Let’s look at the concept of forgiveness of sin. An incident that can be excused (conduct). A situation that must be corrected (resource). Pray for forgiveness or Prey on Prana.
5. The authoritarian view is all imagined and unreal.
6. The source of sustenance is experiential and real. Develop a resource based economy as opposed to a solely monetary based economy. Gives new meaning to the saying, “God helps those who help themselves.”
7. The grace of God is the force right now supporting your life and not a gift to help me cope with the world.
8. One perspective is entirely mental; the other has tangibility. The goal is to feel connected to the Life Force.
9. The practice of Kriya Yoga creates internal support with a real connection to the Divine. To enable the practitioner to move beyond the mental and imagined into a grounded experience.
10. The key here is Love; what is Love? We all have God’s Love but we don’t feel it until we Love God. This new Moon is a new beginning and may be a good time to start to feel the presence of the Lord.
11. Next week we will talk about National Prayer Day.
Easter and Earth Day the Breakdown
Easter Earth is a radio talk show discussing the value of grounding the Easter Myth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the upcoming events of Easter Sunday and Earth Day. In this show they will discuss the Christian Myth found in the Resurrection of the Son; not as something to believe but something to do. Listen as they explain how to use Earth Day to ground a very lofty and essential life theme. Apotheosis isn’t magic; its physics. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of true Transformation.
1. Easter marks the resurrection of the Son which is followed by the reunion with the Father. This was the answer to the Uranus Myth. The castration of the Father by the conspiracy from the great mother (Moon) and her son Saturn.
2. The symbolism of the Earth in Mythology. The middle world between the Underworld and Olympus. The concept of grounding Spirituality.
3. The initial part of manifestation is feeling the reality while asking for whatever we want. This is the path of descending Prana from Moon to Saturn.
4. Asking for what we want in the language the universe understands. Saturn to Sun the realization of Spirit. Answer the question: What does it profit a person to gain the whole world but lose their soul?
5. This is how creation is taking place. It was explained in Revelations by the Beast, the False Prophet, and the Middle Road. Ida, Pingala, and Susumna. We create our reality by the thoughts we think, the feelings we harbor, the beliefs we accept, and the scenes we rehearse in the studio of our minds.
6. Spiritualization of Matter is so much more than what we think we know about “Religion.” Spiritual Reality is a practical guide for effective living. I can’t believe what has happened to it.
7. Religion or Union with the Divine is instruction in how to become the creator of your reality.
8. The crucifixion of the body is necessary for the resurrection of the Son. How to overcome the conspiracy coming from the instincts of the body. The antidote to the castration myth.
9.The quantum leap of going from knowing to doing. Giving new meaning to the statement, release and let God.
Religious Holidays and Union with the Divine
Religious Holidays is a radio talk show discussing the importance and value of Union with the Divine for effective living.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the upcoming holidays of Palm Sunday, Passover, and Good Friday. Listen as they explain the importance of Religion for the betterment of Humanity. Just because the institutions that have taken over “Religions” are failing; doesn’t negate the necessity of Union with the Divine. They will explain how “re-linking with Spirit” becomes a practical guide for highly effective living. Spirituality isn’t magic; it is physics. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of Apotheosis.
1. The key here for me is Religion; the relinking of the individual to the Divine. A clear instruction to do something.
2. So for me, Religion is a practice to initiate a process– Apotheosis is the procedure for this experience.
3. The process is a rebirthing of the individual into the Divine– not just a declaration but instruction to make a change. The 3 phases of development– found in the Hero’s Journey; separation, journey, and the return.
4. Matthew 18:1-4 He called a little child and had him stand among them. And He said “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”
5. The point of the comparison– become like little children has more to do with a child’s trusting spirit, as well as willingness to be dependent and receive from others, than any inherent humility the child might possess.
6. Passover marked the beginning of the Exodus from exile in Egypt. The Separation the leaving of one source of sustenance (symbolized possibly by the parting of the red sea).
7. The Christian Myth at this time follows suite with the Crucifixion of the Body, the Resurrection of the Son, and the Reunion with the Father.
8. Don’t make the same mistake our organized Religions did and fall into intellectualism and get all caught up in the “story” and miss the point of the instruction. A ritual is only as good as its result.
9. Next week is Easter and then Earth day.
World Health and Union with the Divine
World Health is a radio talk show that explains the importance of Union with the Divine for world health.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the position the Kriya Yoga Ashram will take concerning World Health Day. Listen as they breakdown health into the different strategies practiced to obtain Union with the Divine. This show will focus on the missing role of the Trinity in achieving global health and happiness. Being healthy and happy may be easier than you imagined. Yes, you can indulge yourself and increase your vitality. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of preying on Prana.
1. What does it mean to be healthy? Optimal health based on our beliefs. It will all come down to what we believe; and on a deeper level what we desire. A good question to ask yourself at this time is. Am I getting what I want?
2. Am I happy with what I am attracting to myself?
3. What are my values and what are my goals? Remember there is an innate drive in us all– we want to be whole.
4. Are the choices I am or am not making serving my highest good? In this model eternal happiness is my highest good.
5. What is it that makes me happy? And What is it that makes me healthy? Is there a conflict here. If so, you are not putting God first.
6. Many say, “there is an intelligence that will take care of your body if you let it alone.” I think of this “intelligence” as the God principle or subconscious mind or the void or nothing out of which everything comes. For me, this is what union with the Divine has to do with health.
7. How the conscious mind interferes with this “intelligence” or subconscious mind. We develop limiting beliefs through the 5 sense evidence– based on outer appearances.
8. Beliefs that are developed from a God based reality system is very different than a belief in God.
9. Stand in fear and we stand to lose! These are the beliefs we develop from a particle or wave based reality system combined with a belief in God. This is how we become disconnected from the “intelligence” that will take care of your body.
10. A huge portion of our diseases are lifestyle related. We don’t think right, we don’t breath right, we are not hydrated with clean water, the foods we eat are not providing adequate nourishment, we don’t exercise right. Then we ask our doctor why we are unhealthy and unhappy; and so the cycle continues.
11. Practice Kriya Yoga and become healthy, happy and whole!
12. Next week, Palm Sunday, Siblings Day, Passover, and Good Friday.
How we think is what we become; control your thoughts and start shaping your reality.