Easter and Earth Day the Breakdown
Easter Earth is a radio talk show discussing the value of grounding the Easter Myth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the upcoming events of Easter Sunday and Earth Day. In this show they will discuss the Christian Myth found in the Resurrection of the Son; not as something to believe but something to do. Listen as they explain how to use Earth Day to ground a very lofty and essential life theme. Apotheosis isn’t magic; its physics. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of true Transformation.
1. Easter marks the resurrection of the Son which is followed by the reunion with the Father. This was the answer to the Uranus Myth. The castration of the Father by the conspiracy from the great mother (Moon) and her son Saturn.
2. The symbolism of the Earth in Mythology. The middle world between the Underworld and Olympus. The concept of grounding Spirituality.
3. The initial part of manifestation is feeling the reality while asking for whatever we want. This is the path of descending Prana from Moon to Saturn.
4. Asking for what we want in the language the universe understands. Saturn to Sun the realization of Spirit. Answer the question: What does it profit a person to gain the whole world but lose their soul?
5. This is how creation is taking place. It was explained in Revelations by the Beast, the False Prophet, and the Middle Road. Ida, Pingala, and Susumna. We create our reality by the thoughts we think, the feelings we harbor, the beliefs we accept, and the scenes we rehearse in the studio of our minds.
6. Spiritualization of Matter is so much more than what we think we know about “Religion.” Spiritual Reality is a practical guide for effective living. I can’t believe what has happened to it.
7. Religion or Union with the Divine is instruction in how to become the creator of your reality.
8. The crucifixion of the body is necessary for the resurrection of the Son. How to overcome the conspiracy coming from the instincts of the body. The antidote to the castration myth.
9.The quantum leap of going from knowing to doing. Giving new meaning to the statement, release and let God.