International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
Drug Abuse is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities of learning Kriya Yoga as a solution to the war on Drugs and Illicit Trafficking.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the war on drugs and how the Light in the soul could solve it. They will explain how laws just don’t work and supply and demand runs the market. Education can work better to eliminate the demand for substances. Listen as they discuss the possibilities of a new paradigm. Say no to drugs: caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and refined sugars– Prey on Prana to experience a better sensation. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and Prey on Prana.
Drug Abuse Notes:
1. One thing I notice is that making laws doesn’t seem to be working. I wonder just how much it costs society to wage the war on drugs. Taxpayers are supporting the convicted criminals in jails.
2. I do believe that education is the answer. Illegal anything survives on supply and demand. It becomes well worth the risk when the demand supports the supply.
3. What motivates people? For the most part it is “need for approval.” Illegal drugs are becoming more socially acceptable and this contributes to their popularity.
4. What we don’t understand about drugs is that they trigger altered states of consciousness. All are achievable without the drugs. This becomes a double edge sword however in order to be able to create the desired states we must purify the body and mind.
5. Saying no to drugs is much more complicated than we may realize. We must give up all drugs things like caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and refined sugars. We must also let go of the prescribed substances from the medical profession. There are no exceptions or special dispensations when it comes to consciousness.
6. Otherwise we abstain from the desired states. Abstaining isn’t any fun. Offense is your best defense and learning how to “get high” without substances is your best guard.
7. Teaching children how to make shifts in consciousness; consciously and willfully.
8. The only way to make this happen successfully is to Prey on Prana or connect with the Life Force.
9. We need laws to uphold the conduct that we do naturally when we are humans in the adult state.
10. Next week Independence Day!