Divine Mercy Before New Moon in Taurus
Divine Mercy is a radio talk show discussing the difference between Mercy used as a currency as opposed to a pardon or relief from obligation.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the upcoming events of Divine Mercy Sunday followed by the New Moon on 4/26/17. Listen as they discuss Divine Mercy as a form of currency and not some sort of pardon or relief from an obligation. Then they will talk about how to use the New Moon in Taurus as a new beginning. Learn how to upgrade your values by changing how you think, what you feel, and believe. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of a resource based economy.
1. The visual that I have here is that Divine Mercy is more the form of currency and not some sort of Pardon or relief from an obligation.
2. The key is to see the difference between to two views.
3. Things change dramatically when we experience God as a source of sustenance as opposed to an authoritarian figure.
4. A conduct based belief system versus a resource based system. Let’s look at the concept of forgiveness of sin. An incident that can be excused (conduct). A situation that must be corrected (resource). Pray for forgiveness or Prey on Prana.
5. The authoritarian view is all imagined and unreal.
6. The source of sustenance is experiential and real. Develop a resource based economy as opposed to a solely monetary based economy. Gives new meaning to the saying, “God helps those who help themselves.”
7. The grace of God is the force right now supporting your life and not a gift to help me cope with the world.
8. One perspective is entirely mental; the other has tangibility. The goal is to feel connected to the Life Force.
9. The practice of Kriya Yoga creates internal support with a real connection to the Divine. To enable the practitioner to move beyond the mental and imagined into a grounded experience.
10. The key here is Love; what is Love? We all have God’s Love but we don’t feel it until we Love God. This new Moon is a new beginning and may be a good time to start to feel the presence of the Lord.
11. Next week we will talk about National Prayer Day.