The Ascension into Heaven is Kriya Yoga
Ascension into Heaven is Kriya Yoga is a radio talk show explaining the process in human development. The goals of the Christian religion and the Kriya Yoga science are the same.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Ascension, not as an event that happened 2000 years ago but as something to be done now. They will look at the symbolism of the scripture as instruction to expand identity beyond duality. Listen as they explain the phases in human development leading to Apotheosis. Christianity and Kriya Yoga are more alike than you may think. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become above the mundane.
1. Crucifixion, Resurrection, and Ascension. Phase three in the developmental process leading to Union with the Divine.
2. Scripture isn’t a bunch of stories that we either believe or don’t. If fact, when it is– we miss the point. From this disadvantage we think virtue is charming but unnecessary in business, politics, law, and relationships. We think sin is an incident that can be excused.
3. When we miss the point, we miss the mark and that is a sin. All the piety, prayer, slacktivism, and pretending will not rectify the situation. You can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear.
4. What is the role of virtue in the Ascension? In the same way liquid is used in a syphon to start the flow. Virtue is needed to connect to the Divine. The reverse is also true; if the liquid is lost the flow is stopped.
5. The Ascension is when we grab on to the Life Force and lift ourselves out of the realms of suffering and decay. We can’t lift ourselves off the earth from the earth. The forces of gravity keep pulling us back.
6. Connection to the Life Force gives us leverage to lift ourselves off the earth and sustain it. In fact, it is the only way to do it. One God, One Truth, One Religion, One Yoga, One #1 Need.
7. Believing Jesus rose from the dead and later ascended into heaven doesn’t have much pragmatic application, for me. However, feeling connected to something pure powerful and sacred lifts my inner environment to feelings of bliss, wonder, awe.
8. Next week – Memorial Day to Honor the Warrior.