New Moon in Aries brings Bravery
The Brave Moon is a radio talk show discussing the New Moon on 3/27/17 in Aries and how this lunation will bring action.
This Brave Moon: Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the New Moon which will happen at 10:58 PM EDT on 3/27/17. That’s today! . The New Moon is a time for new beginnings and this one will be in Aries. Aries is notorious for quick starts with very little follow up. Listen as they explain the tee square to Pluto in Capricorn in the second house; how to use the energy available to us. Where there is a will there is a way. They will discuss how we can all develop capabilities and skills. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the Power of Prana.
1. New Moon is a new beginning and Aries is a great beginner. One aspect is Venus is inconjunct the North Node of the Moon. This is a stress aspect and where there is material gain there is Spiritual loss.
2. The Tee square to Pluto in Capricorn in the Second house may provide some urgency to transform your values, reputation, public image, or threaten your resources. And with Mars trine Pluto we may get some help from our personal desires.
3. Mercury is conjunct Uranus bringing new insights into new ideas and it may be concerning what we like to do for fun. Sending energy to the Pluto.
4. Managers aren’t born they are made! Everything and anything can be developed– were there is a will there is a way.
5. What is it that we do for fun? We may find the answer to this question seems unusual. I enjoy cleaning the house, washing the car, cooking dinner, etc. We can actually, develop ourselves to acquire a taste for these things.
6. Eleventh house Jupiter in Libra is opposing the Uranus Mercury and Squaring the Pluto. Lofty aspirations in the area of hopes, dreams, and unique talent. Possibly learning that making things fun may be a part of my unique talent.
7. Saturn in Sagittarius is trine Uranus Mercury in Aries giving some emphasis on the value of Aspirations. Take advantage of the new insights for new ideas to help form your newest goals.
8. Again development of the higher mind is a possibility. Start cultivating your mind and mental functions. Control your mind and you create your reality.
9. It all comes down to the thoughts we think, the feelings we harbor, the beliefs we accept and the scenes we rehearse in the studios of our minds. Open yourself up to endless possibilities and in many cases different outcomes.
10. Bravery is a characteristic that can help us grow and move beyond what is safe, familiar, comfortable and known. Try doing something new it is exhilarating.