Full Moon in Capricorn Brings Activity
Activity Moon is a radio talk show discussing the Full Moon in Capricorn to bring activity in your life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Full Moon on July 9, 2017 at 6:59 AM EDT in Hampton, NH. Listen as they examine the chart of the event and point out some possibilities. The Full Moon is the delivery day of the previous New Moon; they will be looking at the New Moon on June 23, 2017 to find clues. Both charts have important positions in Cardinal Signs which is the creating force of the universe. This may be a cosmic call to action. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and Initiate your Process.
Activity Moon notes:
1. Happy Full Moon what the New Moon promises the Full Moon Delivers. I like working with these short cycles and use them to help me see how things are shaping to effect the larger cycles.
2. The opposition of the Sun and Moon can bring conflict between comfort and security and growth and spontaneity.
3. Moon conjunct Pluto on a positive note brings the desire to transform and with the opposition to Sun and Mars it will influence Self-expression and personal desires. The square to Jupiter can bring tension surrounding lofty aspirations. There is no loftier aspiration than one’s relationship with the Divine.
4. There is a wide cardinal Cross and this is very productive of energy; there is no such thing as bad energy only energy wrongly used. Try to use the energy to bring your intentions to fruition. How does the saying go? “small minded people talk about people, larger minded people talk about events, and large minded people talk about ideas.
5. Venus in Gemini sextile Mercury in Leo is a nice aspect to help use new ideas to shape personal interests.